We love contributions, so please feel free to fix bugs, improve things, provide documentation. These are the steps:
- Create an issue and explain your feature/bugfix.
- Wait collaborators comments.
- Fork the project and create new branch from develop.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests and documentation if needed.
- Create pull request for the issue to the develop branch.
- Wait collaborators reviews.
Use tox for running tests in each of the environments, also to run coverage and flake8 among:
# Run all tests. $ tox # Run with Python 3.5 and Django 2.0. $ tox -e py35-django20 # Run single test file on specific environment. $ tox -e py35-django20 tests/cases/test_authorize_endpoint.py
We also use travis to automatically test every commit to the project.
We use Sphinx for generate this documentation. I you want to add or modify something just:
- Install Sphinx (
pip install sphinx) and the auto-build tool (
pip install sphinx-autobuild).
- Move inside the docs folder.
- Generate and watch docs by running
sphinx-autobuild . _build/.
http://127.0.0.1:8000in a browser.